25 Apr 2010

Lovebug Tilda

















Yes I know that Valentines Day has been and gone but I could not resist
making this card with the Lovebug Tilda. It was also the first time that I
have had a proper play with my Cricut machine and scal program
since I got it for Mothers Day.

Coloured Tilda in with Promarkers.
Cut the curvy label with the cricut and
shadow in silver.
Used Martha Stewart Doily border punch
for edgings.
Hearts were from a box that had die cut
hearts on it and coloured with poppy red promarker and used red
stickles glitter glue on them.
Little ladybird cut using the Cricut and scal too.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and I would love to
have your comments. Good or Bad .

1 comment:

Lizzy xx said...

Oohh this is gorgeous, luv this colour combo ~ fab punched border... looks lush xx Lizzy xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online