7 Apr 2011

Crafters Companion Blog Challenge 11

The theme for this challenge is Aqua and Brown. This is my interpretation of the them using the Fizzy Moon stamp from the thanks a bunch set.



I have used promarkers to colour the image and the flowers in as I didn't have any of the right colour.


Colours used were :- For Fizzy Moon Ivory, Putty and tan.


For Fizzy Moons flowers cool aqua, powder blue, blender pen and gems from my stash.


For the wrap around the flowers cocoa, powder blue and the blender pen.


For the flowers tan and powder blue and diamond sparkles butterfly trails.


I also used a Martha Stewart punch around the page to create the lace backing and the Backing paper is from Anna Marie designs. I made the hat pin myself and the charm is from mystash.


Thank you for taking the time to drop by.


Fiona xx

7 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card fiona.i love the fab fizzy moon image and stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Paula said...

Really great card! I seriously need to get myself some of them Fizzy moon stamps but I still have LOTV ones I've not used yet!

Thanks for joining us at the crafters companion!!!

Paula DT. x

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, really love the cute stamp, gorgeous little bear and great choice of colours.
Teresa xx

jennie'g' said...

gorgeous card jenniexx

skated said...

Gorgeous cute card, love those teddies

kate xxx

Yvonne said...

Cute card hun, love the colours too x

Lynsey said...

This is such a pretty card! Thanks for joining in the Crafter's Companion Challenge this month.
Hugs Lynsey x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online