17 Apr 2011

Not been making any cards of late as I have been really busy having a play with Craft Artist and making a few digi scrapbook pages, which has been rather addictive.



Double click on the pages to be taken to the full size.


I think that I have been playing way too much. The Royal wedding and spring pages are using a photo from the web. The Drummer Boy is my Son Ryan who is in the local Pipe band. Diamond Collector is that of my cousins wee girl, when we were at a family wedding she was going round and collecting all the little gems that has been put on the tables at the meal instead of confetti. The sisters page is that of my mum and her youngest sister at the same wedding. The getting wet page is my sister-in-law with my son and daughter and their friend on a log flume.



Fiona xx

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online