11 Jun 2012

Hi all,

Been missing in action for a year from blog land but I haven't been sitting on my Lorals.  I have been busy with my son and the pipeband going to competitions, my daughter has taken a liking to the stage and is performing in the school production of We Will Rock You which I am looking forward to so much next week.  It hasn't been all good though as for the past year I have been helping to look after my Gran who sadly passed away 2 months ago.  Although since the I have been really busy and my MOJO has returned big time.  I have been doing a local craft fair and ended up getting 3 outlets locally that want to stock my cards which is a huge complement.  I was also asked at this fair if I could do wedding stationery for next year, well Dah yes I will.  In 2 weeks I am selling my cards at the Forces Day Fayre and am really looking forward to that too.  So will be really busy for a while I think so will be updating with photos.

Fiona xx

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online