28 Jun 2012

No Cards this week.

Well this has been a rather busy week and there has been no cards made by me. I have been to see my daughter in the school production of We Will Rock You which was fantastic. Then I was baby sitting my friends 3 month old son, been to my nieces pre-five graduation, my daughters end of term concert which says goodbye to all of her year as they make the trip up to secondary school. Then tonight I was at an Emergancy Service training display which showed us what happend when there is a RTC and they have to cut people out of their cars, which isn't done here where I live as there are not many road accidents. so will be trying to make up for the lack of cardmaking at the weekend.

Fiona xx

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hi Fiona you have had a busy week I hope you get time to play this weekend. Hugs Caroline xxx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online